Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Interview Questions

As you all know I'm doing a feature story for my magazine and these are the questions I'll be asking the person I'm interviewing.
  • Who are you?
  • How old are you
  • Where did you grow up?
  • How long have you been in business?
  • What made you want to start your business?
  • Why was Miami the location you chose?
  • Is this something that you've always wanted to do or did your career path change overtime?
  • When did you know that you wanted to go into managing your own business?
  • Did you have any partners that helped you start your business?
  • How long did it take you?     
  • What advice can you give to younger people trying to start their own business?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Contents

 Here is my finished table of contents.