Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Answers to Practice Interview Questions

 These were the answers to the question I asked in my practice interview.

  • My name is Takarra, I'm 18, and I have my own small business. I'm a shy but caring person. Very hard working and determinate.
  • Some of my hobbies are listening to music and binge watching different genres of shows.
  • My frustrations keep me motivated. Seeing that I get mad over whatever it is pushes me to do better.
  • Yes, a decision I've made is with certain relationships in my life how it affected me.
  • This impacted the way others around me felt and it upset some people but it gave me an opportunity to get to know that person on a deeper level.
  • Yes, in a mixture of both a negative and positive way.
  • Some ways I cope with negatives or stress is listening to music, looking on the bright side of the situation, and writing it down if there's no one to talk it out with.
  • I'm a closed off person but I'm open to people I trust.
  • I am this way because growing up I wasn't used to talking out my problems, so it goes into the way I am now.
  • My childhood had left a positive affect on me because it gave me the chance to grow learn new things about myself and from life.
  • My goal/something I really want in life is to graduate college and become financially stable to take care of my loved ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Contents

 Here is my finished table of contents.