Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Composition (continued)

These are some pictures I took over the weekend to show the different types of composition. I took most of these in my backyard and around my neighborhood. They're all really nature filled as that was my theme for this exercise and I hope you guys like them!

Rule of Thirds. In this picture the objects (the trees and grass) are aligned to fit the point of the grid which fall into the rule of thirds. I really like the way I captured and how nice the scenery looks.

Focus Pull-  In each of these pictures the focus is on a different shot. In the first one you can see that the juice bottle in the one in focus and the trees behind it is blurry. It switches in the second picture where as the trees are the focus and the juice bottle is blurry. My goal was to show the switch in focus on the on the two objects. I love how it looks because the colors are just so pretty!

Framing- I positioned my phone inside of a gate to capture this photo and it turned out really good. I was trying to show a good example of framing as as the objects of m picture create a frame within my frame.

Shallow Focus- As you can see in this picture the ball is really close to the camera and is the one in focus while everything behind it is blurred out. This was to show the emphasis of the ball as its the main subject in this.
Depth of Field
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Contents

 Here is my finished table of contents.