Friday, January 14, 2022

Models

For my magazine my "models" are actually going to be different locations that I'm taking pictures of. This includes places like museums, restaurants, buildings, etc. Just mainly areas that give off city lights and attractions that many people go to. 

For example one of the locations that I am planning to go to is Wynwood Walls located at 266 NW 26th St, Miami FL, 33127. 

This place has many attractions around it and there are a bunch of beautiful graffiti on the walls which I think would be really be nice to take pictures of. It could also be my cover because I know it would grab my audiences attention with the amazing scenery.

This is just one of the many places that I'll be using for my selecting model for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Contents

 Here is my finished table of contents.