Wednesday, January 19, 2022

What Will Be On My Magazine

Based on the survey I've decided to go with the name Euphorics for my magazine. 

It will have a blue, gold, and white color theme. For the cover photo it will be a picture of a certain location that I haven't decided on yet but most likely will be some type of building or restaurant since my magazine is relating to different attraction sites. 

My magazine will include a variety of pictures and some texts as I want the audience to see actual images of what they will be reading about.

I will be doing close up and long shots to get the full images of what I'm capturing.

I will also be doing an interview with a business owner from one of the attraction sites I choose. This will be the feature part of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Contents

 Here is my finished table of contents.