Friday, December 10, 2021

Survey Results

 These were the results for the survey I recently did.

Forms response chart. Question title: Which attraction site should be on my cover page?. Number of responses: 21 responses.

Forms response chart. Question title: What should the name of my magazine be?. Number of responses: 21 responses.

Forms response chart. Question title: What color scheme should my magazine have?. Number of responses: 21 responses.

Forms response chart. Question title: What age group are you in?. Number of responses: 21 responses.

Forms response chart. Question title: Should the magazine be filled with more images or texts?. Number of responses: 21 responses.

Forms response chart. Question title: Are you more adventurous/risk taking or laid back?. Number of responses: 21 responses.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Contents

 Here is my finished table of contents.