Saturday, October 2, 2021

Using Camera Shots (continued)

 In the  blog I explained all the different camera shots. In this one you guys will see examples of the different pictures I took showing these camera shots. I had a lot of fun capturing most of these pictures and hope you'll all like them as much as I do.

Establishing shot-  I was at Las Olas Beach and I really loved the scenery. There was amazing lights and buildings and I just had to take a picture. In this picture you can kind of see the environment as there's sand and trees with the beautiful buildings to really show an establishing shot.
Close up shot- Funny story for this one actually, as I was walking home from school one day and saw this huge iguana passing by. Although I literally so terrified I did my best to walk up to it, without scaring it away and took this picture. I made sure to zoom in so the subject could look real close in the camera, which shows a great example of the close up shot.
Long Shot- For this picture I used my cousin as my model to capture this long shot. My purpose was to show her whole body from head to toe. She actually really enjoyed being my model as she had a great outfit and wanted it to be shown.
Two shot- This picture shows an example of the two camera shot with my aunt and cousin as my models. We were actually by the beach on Saturday night when I took this and it turned out really cute. 
Wide angle shot- I took this picture of the sunset because the setting was really pretty and I thought it'd be a perfect representation of the wide angle shot. It definitely shows the full frame of the sky and sunset which was main goal when taking this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Contents

 Here is my finished table of contents.