Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Type/Genres of a Magazine

Today I'll be showing you guys the type of genre I decided to use for my magazine. As you known I decided to do an attraction magazine so here it is. I'll also be showing some different types of genres of different magazines and explain what they're used for.

Attraction
 These magazines shows all the amusements and theme parks around the world. They are usually fun filled and have a lot of color and designs to catch readers eye.


Music
These type of magazines are normally for famous artists and celebrities. They talk about what's hot on the music charts and performances celebrities are doing.


 Food 
These magazines include topics about different foods and recipes many people like and can make. It gives tips on certain healthy foods and can feature famous chefs and dishes they make.

Sports
These magazines are usually about sports like basketball, football, baseball, etc. They could include famous players and their life.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Contents

 Here is my finished table of contents.